- Vœux 2022
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022!
- Inauguration of the historical site "the Butte Rouge in Ferrières-aux-Etangs"
- Inauguration of the Ambatomiranty primary school
- Flavours and wings
- Delivery of the escargoline!
- Christmas after hours
- Certificates in hand!
- A unique experience!
- A special chair!
- A long-awaited course🐾
- A great initiative
The project Officer of Terre Plurielle, Bouygues Construction’s foundation, had the chance to visit a project that it supported twice, in Poland.
Thanks to its two Sponsors, Jaroslaw Dzieciuchowicz (Bouygues Travaux Publics) and Przemyslaw Olton (Karmar SA), the Gajusz Foundation welcomed us on November 5th and 6th, 2018, to present their activities as well as the two projects funded by Terre Plurielle.
Founded in 1998, the main mission of the Gajusz Foundation is to take care of children in palliative care and their families.
It is organized into 5 areas of activity
- Reception and palliative care: care and support for children in palliative care and their families
- Pre-adoption center: sick babies waiting for adoption
- Perinatal center: support for pregnant women with sick babies in utero
- Oncology: support for young patients in care and their families
- Psychological support center: comprehensive therapeutic support for children and their families
Project 1 – voted by the Board of Directors in June 2017
Since June 2017, the car has traveled more than 7000 km and many families have benefited from specific care.
Project 2 – voted by the Board of Directors in June 2018
Financing the renovation of an old clinic for the therapeutic management of children who have suffered serious trauma. The works started in June 2018 and partly finished which already allowed 40 children to benefit from more than 300 hours of therapy.
The works started in June 2018 and partly finished which already allowed 40 children to benefit from more than 300 hours of therapy.
This visit allowed us, to note the high quality of the work done on the one hand and hand the seriousness of the Gajusz Foundation, a structured, dynamic and very involved team on the other.
A project well conducted by its sponsors!